- Open 7 days a week from 8am to 5pm (Except some holidays and unless adverse weather forces otherwise).
- The Rental Fee is required at time of booking. The Security Deposit is not charged until your rental is picked up at our facility.
- All operators must be 21 years of age
You might need a Boating License!
- Depending on which state you live in, you might need a Boater Education Card before you head out on the water. Various states have different laws and parameters. Check to see your state requirements here.
- It is required by Nevada Law (NRS488.730.3) that any US and Canadian resident renting or driving a vessel in the state of Nevada is required to meet their home states boating safety requirements. You can take your state’s boating education course prior to arriving at Lake Mead here.
- NEVADA RESIDENTS: Any person born after 1982 is required to have completed and passed a boating education exam.
- Here are a few additional companies that offer the boating safety course
- https://www.boat-ed.com/nevada/ ($34.95)
- https://www.boaterexam.com/. ($29.95)
- https://www.boatus.org/nevada/ (Free)
Area of Use:
- Boat – Boulder Basin only. Launching at either Callville Bay, Boulder Harbor or Hemenway Harbor.
- Jet Ski’s – Lake Mead & Lake Mohave only.
- Prices listed are for the period 8am-5pm. All pricing is per vessel, not per person. Trailers no charge.
- NV Sales Tax (8.375%) will be applied to all fees.
- Multiple day rentals are available.
- You can also drop off at 6am the following morning for an extra fee.
- Any morning watercraft return after 8am will incur an additional one day rental fee, no exceptions
- Late afternoon 5pm pick up available when available.
- For late returns, you will be charged an automatic late fee of $300 per hour, starting at 5:15pm and every hour after until the Jet Ski’s are returned.
- If you are going to be late please do us the courtesy of calling and letting us know as many times we are depending on your rental return to be used for another customer reservation
- JET SKI/BOAT REPAIRS CAN BE EXPENSIVE!! Please be aware of the costs associated with any damage that might occur that you will be liable for if you are not careful and follow safe watercraft boating procedures with your rental.
- Jet Ski Wear Ring Parts and Replacement – $500
- Jet Ski Impeller, Wear Ring, and Replacement – $800
- Jet Ski Hull Damage – $1000 Minimum up to Total Cost Of Jet Ski
- Boat Prop Replacement -$500
- Boat Hull Damage -$1000 Minimum up to the Total Cost Of Boat
- !!!!!We inspect all of our Jet ski’s Wear Rings and Impellers before and after your rental goes out. Lake Mead’s shores are full of rocks and you can easily suck up rocks and debris into the Jetski destroying the JetSki’s Wear Ring and potentially its impeller. If damage should occur during your rental it will definitely ruin your day and will be expensive to fix. Please be extremely cautious about starting and running your Jet Ski in anything under 5 ft of water!!!!
- You can do your booking either online or over the phone. We are happy to hop on a call to help complete your reservation.
- Select the Book Now button, choose your rental period & watercraft. The system then checks the database for availability.
- You will receive a confirmation email upon completion (please check your SPAM folder).
- YOU must tow watercraft to the lake. (National Park Service law prohibits any rental company towing craft on to federal property).
- Fuel Jet Skis: Typically consumption: Seadoo Spark/Trixx 15-18 gal/day
- Fuel Boats: Typically consumption: 20-40 gal/day.
- Trailers are included FREE with each rental.
- Jet Ski trailers come in multiple configurations. We have single and double trailers available.
- All trailers require a 2″ ball.
- Trailers have “flat 4 pin” light connectors. “Round 7 pin” adapters are available, at no charge, if needed.
- Bumper style hitches are sufficient for single & double jet ski trailers.
- We do loan a slide & ball for customers with a Tow Package.
- If your vehicle is not equipped with a flat-4 light outlet, adapters and complete wire kits are available at most auto part stores or U-Haul.
- Reservations may be canceled with the following provisions;
- cancellations over 7 days out… a 10% cancellation fee applies;
- cancellations within 2 to 7 days… a 50% cancellation fee applies;
- cancellations will not be accepted within 48 hours of your scheduled reservation pickup time.
- Drivers who appear intoxicated, hungover, or unfit to drive will be allowed to transfer their rental to different, safer time slot based on availability.
- Absolutely no refunds are given to impaired drivers at our full discretion. The safety of others is our top priority.